Book Now, Pay Later
1. Submit Travel Request
A Travel Request is our booking form that details your vacation to our agents. This information is used to prepare your quotes.
2. Receive Travel Proposal
Receive 3-5 itemized quotes based on your budget and preferences. Choose the option that you like most or request additional quotes at no extra charge.
3. Complete Registration
Complete your registration for billing and flights. Choose your monthly or biweekly payment schedule and agree to our Terms & Conditions.
4. Pay Deposit
Your deposit is required to secure your booking. $99 Deposit per person required for most flight + hotel/resort packages. Deposits for vacation homes vary and are determined by the property owners.
5. Make Scheduled Payments
Conveniently receive & pay your scheduled invoices electronically via email. Total balance must be paid in full within 30 days from the start of your vacation.
6. Pack Your Bags!
Receive your final itinerary with confirmations via email 30-45 days prior to the start of your vacation. Hard copies, event tickets, and a LGAC selfie banner will be sent USPS certified mail.
Our Promise To You
We will take a critical look at your vacation to make sure that your getaway is seamless. We will ask the right questions, listen to your answers, understand your pain, and offer expert advice to guide you in making one of your most important decisions—how to spend your invaluable time off. Because there are no do-overs for a vacation gone wrong.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which travel services do you offer?
- Hotels & Resorts
- Vacation Homes
- Excursions & Activities
- Ground Transportation
Why is there a fee for a quote?
Vacation planning can be very time consuming. Sometimes hours are spent coordinating multiple details in order to create the perfect vacation. Unfortunately our small processing fees are necessary to help deter those who are insincere and ultimately wasting time that could be used on our sincere clients. If we’re unable to meet your budget requirements you will have the option of continuing or canceling.
Travel Proposal ($10) minimum of three separate quotes. Will provide additional quotes (within reason) at no extra charge.
Promotional Quotes ($5) Promotional quotes are for one particular resort, vacation home, or cruise (with or without flights) that’s being advertised. Requests for promotional quotes are submitted from the corresponding form located on that advertisement’s webpage.
How long does it take to receive quote?
- Travel Request – (2) Business Days
- Individual Quotes – (1) Business Day
What are my payment options?
- One Time Payment (Debit/Credit)
- Interest Free Monthly or Biweekly Payments For Up To 12 Months
Balance must be paid in full within 30 days from the start of your vacation.
Payments will be made via electronic invoice sent to your email.
Final Itinerary w/ Confirmations will be emailed 30 – 45 days prior to start of your vacation.
How much is the deposit?
Deposits amounts vary per vacation.
- Typically a $100 per person is the minimum deposit required for cruises and resort/hotel packages with flights.
- Deposits for vacation homes are determined solely by the homeowner. Full payment of this amount will be required to securely book. Deposit amounts can be shared among guests and billed individually.
- No deposits are typically required for Hotels & Resorts only. Your first scheduled payment will serve as your deposit.
Do you have a Cancellation Policy?
- Weekend Getaways – Receive a full refund minus booking fee per person if you cancel your trip for any reason within 90 days of deposit payment.
- No refunds will be issued after cancellation period has ended. Failure to make required payments after expiration of cancellation period will automatically result in forfeiture of ALL money paid.
- The cost of any special event or game tickets purchased will be deducted from money paid upon cancellation. Tickets will become your property and sent via certified mail to your home address.