How May We Assist You?
Frequently Asked Questions
Which travel services do you offer?
- Hotels & Resorts
- Vacation Homes
- Excursions & Activities
- Ground Transportation
Why is there a fee for a quote?
Vacation planning can be very time consuming. Sometimes hours are spent coordinating multiple details in order to create the perfect vacation. Unfortunately our small processing fees are necessary to help deter those who are insincere and ultimately wasting time that could be used on our sincere clients. If we’re unable to meet your budget requirements you will have the option of continuing or canceling.
Travel Proposal ($10) minimum of three separate quotes. Will provide additional quotes (within reason) at no extra charge.
Promotional Quotes ($5) Promotional quotes are for one particular resort, vacation home, or cruise (with or without flights) that’s being advertised. Requests for promotional quotes are submitted from the corresponding form located on that advertisement’s webpage.
How long does it take to receive quote?
- Travel Request – (2) Business Days
- Individual Quotes – (1) Business Day
What are my payment options?
- One Time Payment (Debit/Credit)
- Interest Free Monthly or Biweekly Payments For Up To 12 Months
Balance must be paid in full within 30 days from the start of your vacation.
Payments will be made via electronic invoice sent to your email.
Final Itinerary w/ Confirmations will be emailed 30 – 45 days prior to start of your vacation.
How much is the deposit?
Deposits amounts vary per vacation.
- Typically a $100 per person is the minimum deposit required for cruises and resort/hotel packages with flights.
- Deposits for vacation homes are determined solely by the homeowner. Full payment of this amount will be required to securely book. Deposit amounts can be shared among guests and billed individually.
- No deposits are typically required for Hotels & Resorts only. Your first scheduled payment will serve as your deposit.
Do you have a Cancellation Policy?
- Weekend Getaways – Receive a full refund minus booking fee per person if you cancel your trip for any reason within 90 days of deposit payment.
- No refunds will be issued after cancellation period has ended. Failure to make required payments after expiration of cancellation period will automatically result in forfeiture of ALL money paid.
- The cost of any special event or game tickets purchased will be deducted from money paid upon cancellation. Tickets will become your property and sent via certified mail to your home address.